transform your life
Short Accredited Courses
Get real skills to pursue employment and further study
Support for Disadvantaged Students
Assistance available to successfully complete your course
Affordable course fees and payment plans
Customised Training Options
Ask us how we can help your organisation and clients
Caring and Encouraging Team
Our trainers and staff are invested in your future
Discover Coffs Coast Community College Courses
10 Reasons Why Community Colleges Stand Out
1. We listen to our students, employers and stakeholders.
2. We prioritise community development to meet local community social and economic needs.
3. We are independent organisations with autonomous governance structures, based in local communities and working effectively with local stakeholders.
4. We are linked through a powerful network through their peak organisation, Community Colleges Australia.
5. We are agile and flexible, able to respond quickly to changing individual and community needs, developing local programs that address local challenges.
6. We have developed efficient business models.
7. We are not-for-profit organisations, unencumbered by the need to produce profit for investors, resulting in a student-centred approach to learning.
8. We are familiar with reinventing ourselves, we are responsive and engaged in an ongoing process of performance improvement.
9. We understand how to work collaboratively with the NSW Government in achieving education, training and employment goals giving eligible local students access to funded training.
10. We frequently work with other government bodies, state, local and Commonwealth, and with not-for-profit, business, industry and other community stakeholders.
Community Colleges Australia (2018), The Role of New South Wales Community Education Providers in Regional and Rural Economic Development, 25 January 2018, Sydney: Community Colleges Australia. Available at www.cca.edu.au.
Acknowledgement of Country
Coffs Coast Community College acknowledges the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples of this nation. We acknowledge the Gumbaynggirr people on whose land we conduct our business. We pay our respects to ancestors and Elders, past and present.
Coffs Coast Community College is committed to honouring Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples’ unique cultural and spiritual relationships to the land, waters and seas and their rich contribution to society.