This course covers the following Unit of Competency from
ICT10115 Certificate I in Information, Digital Media and Technology
Units of Competency
- ICTICT101 Operate a personal computer
- ICTICT102 Operate word-processing applications
- ICTICT103 Use, communicate and search securely on the internet
- ICTICT104 Use digital devices
- BSBCMM101 Apply basic communication skills
- ICTICT108 Use digital literacy skills to access the internet
This qualification provides the skills and knowledge for individuals to safely perform foundation digital literacy tasks using a personal computer and a range of software applications and digital devices.
It is ideal for students who are looking for an introduction to computers and the employability skills necessary for varying industry occupations. There are no formal pre-requisites for this course and it is aimed at students who have little or no experience in information technology.
- Records Assistant
- Junior IT Office Support
- ICT technical support roles within organisations
- Data Entry Operator
Students need to bring a USB flash drive
A Statement of Attainment will be issued for units completed in this course.
This training is subsidised by the NSW Government (Smart and Skilled) – contact reception for full course details and to see if you meet the eligibility criteria.
|Next Start Date||Aug 20, 2019|
|Duration||1 session per week | 12 weeks | 9.00 am - 4.00 pm|
|Location||Coffs Coast Community College|
Have an enquiry about support? Send us a message and we'll be in touch with you as soon as possible.