Coffs Coast Community College receives government funding from the NSW Department of Industry through Training NSW, and NSW Department of Education. Funding sources include:
- Adult and Community Education (ACE) grants including the ACE Community Service Obligation Programme (CSO) and Tech Savvy Seniors Programme. More information at https://www.training.nsw.gov.au/ace/index.html
- an entitlement to government-subsidised training up to and including Certificate III
- government funding for higher-level courses (Certificate IV and above) in targeted priority areas.Smart and Skilled provides eligible students with:
An individual may be eligible for government subsidised training if they are:
- an Australian citizen, permanent resident or humanitarian visa holder,
- aged 15 years or older,
- live or work in New South Wales
Concessions and exemptions will be retained for Aboriginal people, students with a disability and welfare recipients. In addition, providers will get extra funding support for higher cost training in regional and remote areas and for disadvantaged students. This will ensure that all individuals can access high quality training.
This training is subsidised by the NSW Government.
More information at https://smartandskilled.nsw.gov.au/
Each of our funding sources have select eligibility criteria that target disadvantaged individuals who may need additional support to access training, and support in language, literacy, numeracy and employability skills. Our team can discuss your eligibility for subsidised course fees when enquiring about our courses.