This course covers the following units of competency from:
BSB30315 Certificate III in Micro Business Operations
Have you been kicking around a business idea but don't know where to start? This course will help you to get organised with managing your accounts and tasks of:
- budgeting for your small business
- meeting your legal requirements
- marketing your business locally and online, and
- setting up technology.
This course is aimed at people who may have just started a small business or would like to make a start in planning, organising and marketing their business idea.
- independent contractor
- sole trader
- micro business
- online micro business
Students do not need to have a business already set up to participate in this course. Some ideas of a business would be a great strat. Students need to bring a USB flash drive.
Units of Competencies:
- BSBSMB301 Investigate micro business opportunities
- BSBSMB305 Comply with regulatory, taxation and insurance requirements for the micro business
- BSBSMB306 Plan a home based business
- BSBSMB307 Set up information and communications technology for the micro business
- BSBFIA301 Maintain Financial Records
Trainer: Libby Feez
A Statement of Attainment will be issued for units completed in this course.
This training is subsidised by the NSW Government – contact reception for full course details and to see if you meet the eligibility criteria.
|Next Start Date||Taking expressions of interest in this course. Contact the administration office.|
|Duration||10 Weeks Tues & Wed 9:30 am to 3:30 pm|
|Location||Woolgoolga CeX Bowling Club, Boundary Street Woolgoolga|
|Fee Exemptions||This training is subsidised by the NSW Government and exemptions are available. Please contact the Administration office|
Have an enquiry about this course? Send us a message and we'll be in touch with you as soon as possible.