This course covers the following Units of Competency from
BSB30315 Certificate III in Micro Business Operations
Units of Competency:
- BSBSMB301 Investigate micro business opportunities
- BSBSMB303 Organise finances for Micro Business
- BSBSMB305 Comply with regulatory, taxation and insurance requirements for the micro business
- BSBSMB306 Plan a home based business
- BSBSMB307 Set up information and communications technology for the micro business
Have you been kicking around a business idea but don't know where to start? This course will help you to get organised with managing your accounts and tasks of:
- budgeting for your small business
- meeting your legal requirements
- marketing your business locally and online, and
- setting up technology.
This course is aimed at people who may have just started a small business or would like to make a start in planning, organising and marketing their business idea.
- independent contractor
- sole trader
- micro business
- online micro business
Students do not need to have a business already set up to participate in this course. Some ideas of a business would be a great strat. Students need to bring a USB flash drive.
Trainer: Libby Feez
A Statement of Attainment will be issued for units completed in this course.
This training is subsidised by the NSW Government – contact the Administration Office for full course details and to see if you meet the eligibility criteria.
|Next Start Date||Taking expression of interest for 2020|
|Duration||10 Weeks Tues & Wed 9:00 am to 3:00 pm|
|Location||Coffs Coast Community College|
|Fee||Costs vary depending on the delivery method suited to your needs. Contact us to find out if you are eligible for Government Assistance.|
|Fee Exemptions||Concession Available please contact the Administration Office|
Have an enquiry about support? Send us a message and we'll be in touch with you as soon as possible.