This course covers the following Units of Competency from
ICT20115 Certificate II in Information, Digital Media and Technology
Units of Competency
- ICTICT202 - Work and communicate effectively in an ICT environment
- ICTICT201 - Use computer operating systems and hardware
- ICTSAS206 - Detect and protect from spam and destructive software
- ICTICT206 - Install software applications
- ICTICT205 - Design basic organisational documents using computing packages
- ICTICT103 - Use, communicate and search securely on the internet
Our Beyond Basic Computer Skills course and Being Safe and Secure Online course have been combined to further build knowledge on simple computer operations. It is suitable for (but not limited to) students who have completed the Introduction to Computers course. This course will cover a range of intermediate computing skills that will develop student’s confidence in performing tasks such as resume building, installing operating systems and solving basic software issues. You will also learn how to remain safe and secure on your computer and online.
- Records Assistant
- Junior IT Office Support
- ICT technical support roles within organisations
- Administration Officer
- Data Entry Operator
Basic computer knowledge is required to attend this course. Students need to bring a USB flash drive.
A Statement of Attainment will be issued for units completed in this course.
This training is subsidised by the NSW Government – contact the Administration Office for full course details and to see if you meet the eligibility criteria.
Next Start DateRegister your Interest Additional Dates Duration10 sessions | 5 weeks | Wed & Thus | 9:00 am - 3:30 pm Delivery ModeClassroom LocationCoffs Coast Community College FeeCosts vary depending on the delivery method suited to your needs. Contact us to find out if you are eligible for Government Assistance. Fee ExemptionsFee exemption may apply, please contact the Administration Office