This course are using units from Certificate II in Information Digital Media & Technology (ICT20115)
Our Beyond Basic Computer Skills course and Being Safe and Secure Online course have been combined to further build knowledge on simple computer operations. It is suitable for (but not limited to) students who have completed the Introduction to Computers course. This course will cover a range of intermediate computing skills that will develop student’s confidence in performing tasks such as resume building, installing operating systems and solving basic software issues. You will also learn how to remain safe and secure on your computer and online.
- Records Assistant
- Junior IT Office Support
- ICT technical support roles within organisations
- Administration Officer
- Data Entry Operator
Units of Competency
- ICTICT202 - Work and communicate effectively in an ICT environment
- ICTICT201 - Use computer operating systems and hardware
- ICTSAS206 - Detect and protect from spam and destructive software
- ICTICT206 - Install software applications
- ICTICT205 - Design basic organisational documents using computing packages
- ICTICT103 - Use, communicate and search securely on the internet
Basic computer knowledge is required to attend this course. Students need to bring a USB flash drive.
A Statement of Attainment will be issued for units completed in this course.
This training is subsidised by the NSW Government – contact reception for full course details and to see if you meet the eligibility criteria.
|Next Start Date||Taking expressions of interest please contact administration|
|Duration||1 Friday a week for 8 weeks | 9:00 am - 3:30 pm|
|Delivery Mode||Classroom delivery|
|Location||Woolgoolga C.ex Bowling Club, Woolgoolga|
|Fee Exemptions||Fee exemption may apply, please contact the Administration Office|
Have an enquiry about this course? Send us a message and we'll be in touch with you as soon as possible.