This course covers the following Units of Competency from
ICT20115 Certificate II in Information, Digital Media and Technology
Units of Competency:
- ICTICT204 Operate a digital media technology package
- CUAPOS201 Perform basic vision and sound editing
- CUADIG303 Produce and prepare photo images
Create a visual and musical experience of your own story! You have valuable and wonderful stories to tell. Each individual story is unique and worth telling. This course will help you to:
- Create personal stories – powerfully
- To explore identity
- To present a project
- Learn artistic and/or abstract expression
- To use technology to help tell your story
Students will need to bring smart phones, cameras, video cameras, tablets and/or smartphones.
A Statement of Attainment will be issued for units completed in this course.
This training is subsidised by the NSW Government – contact reception for full course details and to see if you meet the eligibility criteria.
|Next Start Date||Taking Expressions of interest for 2020|
|Duration||1 session per week | 8 week|
|Location||Coffs Coast Community College|
|Fee||Costs vary depending on the delivery method suited to your needs. Contact us to find out if you are eligible for Government Assistance.|