This course covers the following Units of Competency from
BSB30115 - Certificate III in Business
Units of Competency Taster 1:
- BSBITU307 Develop keyboarding speed and accuracy
- BSBWHS302 Apply knowledge of WHS legislation in the workplace
- BSBFLM312 Contribute to team effectiveness
- BSBINN301 Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBITU313 Design and produce text documents
- BSBWOR301 Organise personal work priorities and development
Units of Competency Taster 2:
- BSBADM405 Organise Meetings
- BSBDIV301 Work effectively with Diversity
- BSBITU314 Produce Spreadsheets
- BSBITU312 Create Electronic Presentations
- BSBCUS301 Deliver and Monitor a service to customers
- ICTWEB201 Use social media tools for collaboration and engagement
Coffs Coast Community College is offering a Certificate III Business in two parts. They will be Business Taster 1 and Taster 2.
This course is designed to cater for those wanting to begin a career in business administration, business and clerical work. Also to assist individuals who are wanting to up-skill and refresh office administration skills. It is also ideal for individuals who have stepped out of the workforce for awhile or who have to retrain due to accident and injury. It is also and ideal opportunity for a career change.
The skills you learn in this course will be useful in any industry and workplace as the focus is on keyboard skills and computer technology. You will be learning how to:
- Develop your keyboarding skills with speed and accuracy using touch-typing techniques
- Develop the skills and knowledge required to design and develop text based documents using advanced features of word processing and spread sheet software
- Learn how to work in teams and with others using current work practices
- Manage your time and life work balance.
Part 1 10 weeks 2 days a week 9.30 am - 3.30 pm
Part 2 10 weeks 2 days a week 9.30 am - 3.30 pm
Intermediate computer knowledge is required to attend this course. Students need to bring a USB flash drive.
A Statement of Attainment will be issued for units completed in this course.
This training is subsidised by the NSW Government – contact the Administration Office for full course details and to see if you meet the eligibility criteria.
|Next Start Date||Taking expressions of interest|
|Duration||2 part course for 10 weeks each|
|Location||Coffs Coast Community College and or Woolgoolga C.ex Bowling Club|
|Fee||Costs vary depending on the delivery method suited to your needs. Contact us to find out if you are eligible for Government Assistance.|
|Fee Exemptions||Concession Available please contact the Administration Office|