This course covers the following Units of Competency from
BSB30115 Certificate III Business
Units of Competency
- BSBCUS301: Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBITU309: Produce desktop published documents
- BSBWOR301: Organise personal work priorities and development
Learn beneficial skills for employment in an administration role, volunteer position or your community and club organisations. Topics have been selected to give students a set of skills that can prepare them for entry level support roles.
- Develop the skills and knowledge required to design and develop text based documents using advanced features of word processing and spread sheet software
- Develop the skills and knowledge in producing basic spreadsheets and using spreadsheet technology
Intermediate computer knowledge is required to attend this course. Students need to bring a USB flash drive.
A Statement of Attainment will be issued for units completed in this course.
This training is subsidised by the NSW Government – contact the Administration Office for full course details and to see if you meet the eligibility criteria.
|Next Start Date||17 August 2020|
|Duration||2 session per week | 6 weeks | 9.30 am - 3.30 pm|
|Location||Coffs Coast Community College, Coffs Harbour|
|Fee||Costs vary depending on the delivery method suited to your needs.|
|Fee Exemptions||Contact us to find out if you are eligible for Government Assistance.|