This course covers the following units of competency from:
BSB30115 Certificate III Business
Learn beneficial skills for employment in an administration role, volunteer position or your community and club organisations. Topics have been selected to give students a set of skills that can prepare them for entry level support roles.
- Develop your keyboarding skills with speed and accuracy using touch-typing techniques
- Develop the skills and knowledge required to design and develop text based documents using advanced features of word processing and spread sheet software
- Develop the skills and knowledge in producing basic spreadsheets and using spreadsheet technology
- Learn how to organise meetings including making arrangements, liaising with participants, and developing and distributing meeting related documentation.
Intermediate computer knowledge is required to attend this course. Students need to bring a USB flash drive.
This course covers the following selected units of competency from the Business Service Training package BSB
Units of Competencies
- BSBITU307 Develop Keyboarding Speed and Accuracy
- BSBITU303 Design and Produce Text Documents
- BSBITU304 Produce Spreadsheets
- BSBADM405 Organise Meetings
A Statement of Attainment will be issued for units completed in this course.
This training is subsidised by the NSW Government – contact reception for full course details and to see if you meet the eligibility criteria.
|Next Start Date||Feb 21, 2019|
|Duration||1 session per week | 11 weeks | Thurs | 9.00 am - 3.30 pm|
|Location||Coffs Coast Community College, Coffs Harbour|
Have an enquiry about this course? Send us a message and we'll be in touch with you as soon as possible.